BeePROG + Intelligent Universal Programmer
Extremely fast universal USB/LPT interfaced programmer.Short description:
Remote control support of PG4UW software
The remote control feature allows to be PG4UW software flow controlled by other application ?either using .BAT file commands or using DLL file. Remote control of PG4UW control program allows to control selected functions of PG4UW application by other application. This is very suitable feature for integrating ELNEC programmer to mass-production handler system or other useful application - for example to control PG4UW from the integrated development environment software.
CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
- It is important to remember, that a support most of the new devices requires only a software update due to the BeeProg+ is truly universal programmer. With our prompt service you can have new device added to the list of supported devices within hours! See AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service for details.
- Free software updates are available by download from our WEB site.
- Keep-Current and AlgOR services, our next step to be customers satisfied.
- Keep-Current service means, that ELNEC ships of a latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package) to customer . A Keep-Current service is your hassle-free guarantee that you are doing the highest quality programming on ELNEC programmers, at minimal cost.
- AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service gives to the user tool to influence amount and types of programmed devices as needed.
- Advanced design of the JetProg programmer, including protective circuits, original brand components, and careful manufacturing and burning allows us to provide a three-year warranty on parts and labor for the programmer (limited 25.000-cycle warranty on ZIF sockets).
- Online technical support (WebForm/e-mail based) is available within promised 24 hours time limit.
Base unit, DACs
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible port, up to 480 Mbit/s transfer rate
- FPGA based IEEE 1284 slave printer port, up to 1MB/s transfer rate
- on-board intelligence: powerful microprocessor and FPGA based state machine
- three D/A converters for VCCP, VPP1, and VPP2, controllable rise and fall time
- VCCP range 0..8V/1A
- VPP1, VPP2 range 0..26V/1A
- selftest capability
- protection against surge and ESD on power supply input, parallel port connection
- banana jack for ESD wrist straps connection
- banana jack for connection to ground
ZIF socket, pindriver
- 48-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin
- pindrivers: 48 universal
- VCCP/VPP1/VPP2 can be connected to each pin
- perfect ground for each pin
- FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins
- analog pindriver output level selectable from 1.8 V up to 26V
- current limitation, overcurrent shutdown, power failure shutdown
- ESD protection on each pin of socket (IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
- continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
- 20-pin male type with missinsertion lock
- 6 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices.
- 1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA), can be applied to two pins
- programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
- 1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA), can be applied to six pins
- target system supply voltage (range 2V..6V/250mA)
- ESD protection on each pin of ISP connector (IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
- two output signals, which indicate state of work result = LED OK and LED Error (active level: min 1.8V)
- input signal, switch YES! equivalent (active level: max 0.8V)
Programmer, in ZIF socket
- EPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 2708*, 27xxx and 27Cxxx series, with 8/16 bit data width, full support for LV series
- EEPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 28xxx, 28Cxxx, 27EExxx series, with 8/16 bit data width
- Flash EPROM: 28Fxxx, 29Cxxx, 29Fxxx, 29BVxxx, 29LVxxx, 29Wxxx, 49Fxxx series, from 256Kbit to 1Gbit, with 8/16 bit data width, full support for LV series
- Serial E(E)PROM: 24Cxxx, 24Fxxx, 25Cxxx, 45Dxxx, 59Cxxx, 25Fxxx, 25Pxxx, 85xxx, 93Cxxx, NVM3060, MDAxxx series, full support for LV series
- Configuration (EE)PROM: XCFxxx, XC17xxxx, XC18Vxxx, EPCxxx, AT17xxx, 37LVxx
- 1-Wire E(E)PROM: DS1xxx, DS2xxx
- PROM: AMD, Harris, National, Philips/Signetics, Tesla, TI
- NV RAM: Dallas DSxxx, SGS/Inmos MKxxx, SIMTEK STKxxx, XICOR 2xxx, ZMD U63x series
- PLD: Altera: MAX 3000A, MAX 7000A, MAX 7000B, MAX 7000S, MAX7000AE, MAX II
- PLD: Lattice: ispGAL22V10x, ispLSI1xxx, ispLSI1xxxEA, ispLSI2xxx, ispLSI2xxxA, ispLSI2xxxE, ispLSI2xxxV, ispLSI2xxxVE, ispLSI2xxxVL, LC4xxxB/C/V/ZC, M4-xx/xx, M4A3-xx/xx, M4A5-xx/xx, M4LV-xx/xx
- PLD: Xilinx: XC9500, XC9500XL, XC9500XV, CoolRunner XPLA3, CoolRunner-II
- other PLD: SPLD/CPLD series: AMI, Atmel, AMD-Vantis, Gould, Cypress, ICT, Lattice, NS, Philips, STM, VLSI, TI
- Microcontrollers 48 series: 87x41, 87x42, 87x48, 87x49, 87x50 series
- Microcontrollers 51 series: 87xx, 87Cxxx, 87LVxx, 89Cxxx, 89Sxxx, 89LVxxx, all manufacturers, Philips LPC series
- Microcontrollers Intel 196 series: 87C196 KB/KC/KD/KT/KR/...
- Microcontrollers Atmel AVR: AT90Sxxxx, ATtiny, ATmega series
- Microcontrollers SGS-Thomson: ST6xx series
- Microcontrollers Cypress: CY7Cxxxxx, CY8Cxxxxx
- Microcontrollers ELAN: EM78Pxxx
- Microcontrollers MDT 1xxx and 2xxx series
- Microcontrollers Microchip PICmicro: PIC10xxx, PIC12xxx, PIC16xxx, PIC17Cxxx, PIC18xxx, PIC24xxx, dsPIC series
- Microcontrollers Motorola (Freescale): 68HC05, 68HC08, 68HC11, HCS08, HCS12 series
- Microcontrollers Myson MTV2xx, 3xx, 4xx and 5xx series
- Microcontrollers National: COP8xxx series
- Microcontrollers NEC: uPD78Fxxx series
- Microcontrollers Novatek: NT68xxx series
- Microcontrollers Scenix (Ubicom): SXxxx series
- Microcontrollers SGS-Thomson: ST6xx, ST7xx, ST10xx, STR7xx series
- Microcontrollers TI: MSP430 and MSC121x series
- Microcontrollers ZILOG: Z86/Z89xxx and Z8xxx series
- Microcontrollers other: EM Microelectronic, Fujitsu, Goal Semiconductor, Hitachi, Holtek, Princeton, Macronix, Winbond, Infineon(Siemens), Samsung, Toshiba, ...
Programmer, through ISp connector
- Serial E(E)PROM: IIC series, MW series, SPI series, KEELOQ series, serial data Flash, PLD configuration memories
- Microcontrollers Atmel: AT89Sxxx, AT90Sxxxx, ATtiny, ATmega series
- Microcontrollers Cypress: CY8C2xxxx
- Microcontrollers Elan: EM78Pxxx, EM6xxx series
- Microcontrollers EM Microelectronic: 4 and 8 bit series
- Microcontrollers Microchip PICmicro: PIC10xxx, PIC12xxx, PIC16xxx, PIC17xxx, PIC18xxx, PIC24xxx, dsPIC series
- Microcontrollers Motorola/Freescale: HC11 series, HC908 series (both 5-wire, All-wire), HCS08, HCS12
- Microcontrollers NEC: uPD7xxx series
- Microcontrollers Philips: LPC2xxx series, LPC series, 89xxx series
- Microcontrollers Scenix (Ubicom): SXxxx series
- Microcontrollers TI: MSP430 (both JTAG and BSL series), MSC12xxx series
- PLD: Lattice: ispGAL22xV10x, ispLSI1xxxEA, ispLSI2xxxE, ispLSI2xxxV, ispLSI2xxxVE, ispLSI2xxxVL, M4-xx/xx, M4LV-xx/xx, M4A3-xx/xx, M4A5-xx/xx, LC4xxxB/C/V/ZC
- Various PLD (also by JAM player/JTAG support):
Altera: MAX 3000A, MAX 7000A, MAX 7000B, MAX 7000S, MAX 9000, MAX II
Xilinx: XC9500, XC9500XL, XC9500XV, CoolRunner XPLA3, CoolRunner-II
- devices marked * are obsolete, programming with additional module
- for all supported devices see actual DEVICE LIST
- TTL type: 54,74 S/LS/ALS/H/HC/HCT series
- CMOS type: 4000, 4500 series
- Static RAM: 6116 .. 624000
- User definable test pattern generation
- support all devices in DIP with default socket
- package support includes DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, SOP, PSOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSOPII, TSSOP, QFP, PQFP, TQFP, VQFP, QFN (MLF), SON, BGA, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, UBGA, FTBGA, LAP, CSP, SCSP etc.
- support devices in non-DIP packages up to 48 pins with universal adapters
- programmer is compatible with third-party adapters for non-DIP support
- It is important to know, we always use random numbers pattern for programming speed testing. Some our competitors use "sparse" pattern, where only few non-blank data are programmed or are there are used data with only few 0 bits (FE, EF, etc.). This cheating approach can "decrease" programming time considerable. If you plan to compare, ask always which pattern they use. In this case, look at ELNEC programmers, tips to increase of programming speed application note for details.
- The programming speed depends on PC speed only slightly.
- If the programmer attached to PC through LPT port, the programming might take longer.
|M50FW080 (parallel Flash)||100000Hx8 (8 Mega)||programming and verify||20,2 sec.|
|MX28F640C3BT (parallel Flash)||400000Hx16 (64 Mega)||programming and verify||48,2 sec.|
|K9F1G08U0M (parallel NAND Flash)||8400000Hx8 (1 Giga)||programming and verify||210 sec.|
|AT45D081 (serial Flash)||108000Hx8 (16 Mega)||programming and verify||36 sec.|
|AT89C51RD2 (microcontroller)||10000Hx8||programming and verify||15 sec.|
|PIC18LF452 (microcontroller)||4000Hx16||programming and verify||4 sec.|
- Algorithms: only manufacturer approved or certified algorithms are used. Custom algorithms are available at additional cost.
- Algorithm updates: software updates are available regulary, approx. every 4 weeks, free of charge. OnDemand version of software is available for highly needed chips support and/or bugs fixes. Available nearly daily.
- Main features: revision history, session logging, on-line help, device and algorithm information.
- intelligent device selection by device type, manufacturer or typed fragment of part name
- automatic ID-based selection of EPROM/Flash EPROM
- blank check, read, verify
- configuration and security bit program
- illegal bit test
- interprete the Jam Standard Test and Programming Language (STAPL), JEDEC standard JESD-71
- interprete the VME files compressed binary variation of SVF files
- insertion test, reverse insertion check
- contact check
- ID byte check
- production mode (automatic start immediately after device insertion)
- auto device serial number increment
- count-down mode
- view/edit, find/replace
- fill/copy, move, byte swap, word/dword split
- checksum (byte, word)
- no download time because programmer is PC controlled
- automatic file type identification
Supported file formats
- unformatted (raw) binary
- HEX: Intel, Intel EXT, Motorola S-record, MOS, Exormax, Tektronix, ASCII-SPACE-HEX
- Altera POF, JEDEC (ver. 3.0.A), eg. from ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer ISDATA, etc.
- JAM (JEDEC STAPL Format), JBC (Jam STAPL Byte Code), STAPL (STAPL File) JEDEC standard JESD-71
- VME (ispVME file VME2.0/VME3.0)
PC system requirements
- Common, software related requirements
- Programmer hardware related requirements:
- either one USB port, 2.0 compatible
- or one (parallel) printer port with nothing attached, the IEEE 1284 compatible printer port (ECP/EPP) on PCI bus recommended
- operating voltage 110-250V AC
- power consumption max. 20W active, about 2W sleep
- dimensions 177L x 140W x 56H mm (7,8"L x 5,5"W x 2,2"H)
- weight (without external adapter) 1.1kg (2.43 lb)
- temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F)
- humidity 20%..80%, non condensing
- BeeProg+ programmer
- power cord
- connection cable PC-programmer, USB port
- ISP cable
- diagnostic POD for selftest of the programmer
- diagnostic POD for ISP connector - for selftest of the ISP connector
- anti-dust cover for ZIF socket
- user manual
- registration card
- calibration test report
- transport case (cartoon box)